National “Support Your Local Chamber of Commerce” Day this year is today Wednesday, October 16th.
And I want to say thank you to our local Chambers of Commerce for everything they do to support our business communities.
Most business founders and entrepreneurs are super focused on just growing their own businesses. They’re not thinking about how the business down the block is doing.
But the Chamber of Commerce IS thinking about that business and ALL the businesses in our community. They know that a community thrives when the local businesses thrive. So they work tirelessly to help us be more successful.
This month alone, my local Chamber of Commerce is hosting 9 different events to support my business community, including:
- A Professional Training Event on what metrics to focus on in my marketing
- A ribbon cutting ceremony at a local college for the opening of new building that will produce top-notch job candidates for our communities
- A Taste of Fall food tasting event to expose the public to all of our wonderful local restaurants
- The Ryder Cup Golf Tournament
- A ribbon cutting ceremony for the opening of a brand new local business
- Plus FOUR different networking events so I can meet and talk with referral partners
So please, take a moment and shout out to your local Chamber in the comments section below – share one great benefit that you’ve experienced through your Chamber of Commerce!